Now under new ownership, the family-run Wootons Inn extends a warm friendly welcome to guests all year round.
Nestled atop the steep footpath from Tintagel Castle, our newly renovated establishment is the perfect place to rest tired legs and indulge in a wide selection of food and refreshments.
Hot drinks and a wide range of Cornish gins, local ales and ciders are all served in our elegantly modernised bar and restaurant whilst our large terraced beer garden boasts stunning sea views. Lucky visitors will enjoy spectacular sunsets on warmer days. Well-behaved children and dogs are welcome.
Our revamped menu comprises traditional local options, light-bites and hearty homemade meals, all made with locally sourced produce, available Monday through Saturday. Our specials board is updated regularly whilst our popular carvery is served each Sunday.
For holidaymakers, our ten-room bed and breakfast hotel is the ideal base for daytrips, coastal walks and the wealth of attractions that Cornwall has to offer. Family rooms and a specially adapted suite for guests with disabilities are available, all en-suite. WiFi is available in all rooms.
Live sports is shown on big screens and facilities for English Pool and darts are available.
Join us for a host of live music, evening entertainment and gastronomic events scheduled throughout the year.
Find us on Fore Street in Tintagel. Car parking is available for all customers.
- Friendly, family-run Inn located at the heart of the beautiful village of Tintage
- Newly renovated and modernised bar and dining area
- Inn with 9 rooms including family rooms and new groundfloor suite for guests with disabilities
- Dogs welcome
- Free WiFi
- Great home-made food prepared using local produce. Specials menu board and traditional options
- Large beer garden with sea and Tintagel castle views
- Serving an impressive selection of local ales, beer and ciders
- Over 60 bottles of gin to choose from
- Live sports shown on two widescreens with Sonos surround sound
- Perfect venue to enjoy World Cup football