ST Edmunds Bed and Breakfast | Paignton Devon
St Edmunds Bed and Breakfast in Paignton Devon and relax in the garden alongside some of Torbay’s famous palm trees. You will be on holiday from the moment you arrive. Coming by car? We have car parking space for each room so, if you don’t want to do anymore driving, just lock it up and leave it. Torbay transport is frequent and good.
St Edmunds is non-smoking throughout. All our rooms are ensuite and ground floor rooms may be available – please ask when booking.
The sea front is just a short walk away, as are the local amenities in Paignton town centre. The rail and bus stations and the Paignton to Kingswear (and Dartmouth) railway are within 0.3 mile / 0.5 Km.
St Edmunds welcomes sea anglers and walkers, as we are close to the South West Coast Path. For cyclists, it is a great base to explore South Devon and there is secure bike storage. It is a also great base for steam railway enthusiasts.
Special diets can be catered for with notice. A cot and high chair are also available on request.
For more, visit our Facebook page.
- Dog friendly (Please read our Ts & Cs).
- Ideal location for BMAD.
- Warm, cosy rooms.
- Guaranteed free car parking.
- Friendly, informative hosts.
- Free WiFi throughout.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Steam Railway friendly.
- Biker and Cyclist friendly.
- Ample portioned breakfasts.
- Ground floor rooms available.
- A short stroll away to beaches and harbour.
- An ideal location for fishing and walking.
- Local cinema and theatres.
- Night life, bars and restaurants.
- Children’s play area (on Paignton Green) – and things to do / places to go if the weather isn’t quite so good.
- Frequent bus service, discount vouchers to some local attractions.