Robin Hood Farm B&B Peak District
Luxury B&B Accommodation in the heart of the Peak District, just a stone’s throw away from Chatsworth and within driving distance to Bakewell and lots of country villages including Edensor, Rowsley, Eyam and more.
There boutique B&B in Baslow is perfectly located for exploring the stunning National Peak District, just a 40 minute walk from the famous Chatsworth House, and a 5 minute drive from the only Michelin starred restaurant in the area;Fischers. They have an abundance of excellent local pubs and restaurants on our doorstep including the Robin Hood Inn which is just next door.
Guests have access to the large grounds and facilities including picnic area and secure private parking, as well as there communal lounge where you can relax after a long walk in front of the log-burning stove.
They have five rooms that cater to guests different needs. There three superior double rooms are all luxuriously equipped, including private en-suite wet rooms, complimentary toiletries and robes, and a delicious full cooked breakfast. They also have two standard rooms that share a bathroom but allow guests to still enjoy the finer luxuries of our B&B for a lower price. They gave a further bathroom for all guests to use. All rooms have a fridge with ice compartment and twin USB charging sockets.
Book directly through there website or over the phone for the best prices.
1. They have two pet-friendly B&B rooms and all dogs are welcome.
2. Delicious full cooked breakfast served every morning, continental also available
3. Complimentary towels, bath robes, toiletries and hairdryers are provided in every room/bathroom.
4. Communal lounge with a log-burning fire and extensive grounds with free wifi in every room.
5. Hot drink making facilities in every room, with fridge with fresh milk and filtered water. On the landing is a complimentary drinks fridge including beer and soft drinks.
6. Fresh, home made cakes and hot drinks served in the lounge upon arrival.