Some celebrities go to great lengths to keep details of their nuptials under wraps, but not Miranda Kerr.
First, the Australian model let Vogue film the final fitting for the stunning Dior Haute Couture dress she wore to wed Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel. Now, she’s revealed every product she used for her “simple but timeless” make-up, which, we’re astonished to discover, she did herself.
That’s right, there was no flying in make-up legend Charlotte Tilbury for the task, like Amal Clooney did on her Big Day. Miranda DIY-ed a gorgeous, rose-toned look that any bride could recreate.
Here’s the full run-down of what you need to get Miranda’s wedding day look…
1. Suqqu Foundation, £62, Harrods
2. RMS ‘Un’ Cover-up Concealer, £34, Cult Beauty
3. La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush, £53 (plus US shipping), Saks Fifth Avenue
5. Laura Mercier Sheer Lip Color in Baby Lips, £21, John Lewis
6. Dior Addict Lip Glow Colour Awakening Lip Balm, £25
7. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks in Walk of Shame and Amazing Grace, £24 each
See Miranda’s full step-by-step video tutorial here.
- STYLE YOUR HOME
- FAMILY LIFE
- EDITORS PICKS