Football Fun Camps are running exciting and fun Football and Multi Sports Camps this Summer
Football Fun Camps are running exciting and fun Football and Multi Sports Camps this Summer in Worcester. With an innovative approach to coaching that develops creative thinking, improved skills and added confidence in participants of all ages and abilities Football Fun Camps is the place to be this Summer.
Our Football Fun camp is an experienced holiday camp, with the emphasis on children having fun whilst putting their footballing abilities to the test. All of our staff are FA qualified, have attended First Aid and Child Protection courses and hold a current DBS.
During our fun and exciting Multi Sports camp children are able to try a wide range of Sports including Basketball, Athletics, Kwik Cricket, Tag Rugby, Indoor Tennis along with other fun activities such as Dodgeball, Benchball, Capture the Flag and Gaga.
Summer Camps 2018 -
Wednesday 25th July – Friday 31st August 2018
- Hollymount Primary School, Hollymount Road, Worcester, Wr4 9SG
- 9:00am – 3:00pm – £12.50 per day / £50 per week (4 Day Camp – £40 per week)
- 8:00am – 3:30pm – £16 per day / £65 per week (4 Day Camp – £54 per week)
- Boys and Girls (Ages 5 – 12)
- Football and Multi Sports (Separate Camps at same location)
- All Staff are DBS and First Aid Trained
Contact Andy Beeston – Call at: 07482189980 or email at: email@example.com