A Place in the Sun Live NEC Birmingham next month | Free Tickets
A Place in the Sun Live, the exhibition of the hit Channel 4 TV show and Europe’s largest overseas property event, will be visiting the NEC Birmingham between 21st-23rd September 2018.
The three-day exhibition will give your readers the opportunity to:
- Gain valuable ADVICE on buying a property overseas pre-Brexit
- AUDITION for a future episode of the TV show with our production team
- Personally meet the TV PRESENTERS Jasmine Harman, Jonnie Irwin, Amanda Lamb and Laura Hamilton (below), ask questions and pose for photographs
- Hear from REAL-LIFE OVERSEAS BUYERS from the West Midlands area (Michelle and Geoffrey from Birmingham are available for a case study interview prior to the show)
- Listen to informative seminars, Q&As and panel discussions designed to accommodate all types of buyers, budgets and preferred countries to buy abroad
More information on APITS Live can be found here – https://www.aplaceinthesun.com/exhibitions
To join the team over the weekend at the NEC Birmingham! It’s really simple, all you need to do is click the link below. You can have as many tickets as you want.
A Place in the Sun Live is the official exhibition of the Channel 4 TV show and the largest overseas property exhibition in Europe – the perfect place to help guide you through the buying process and find your ideal property abroad.
At the show there’ll be over 150 exhibitors from all over the world ready to showcase their collection of beautiful overseas homes. Spain will be well represented with agents from all over the mainland, the Canaries and Balearic Islands, and there will be lots of agents from France, Italy, Portugal, Florida and many many more!
Alongside the property agents there’ll be the all-important professional services with expert advice on legal, financial, tax and currency. Industry experts will be on-hand to talk you through the buying process and answer any questions you have.
At the centre of the exhibition you’ll find The Hub where there will be loads of free informative seminar sessions from our panel of experts and talks from the stars of the TV show. They will be sharing their top tips for overseas property hunting and answering your questions – you can even meet them face-to-face at the magazine signing sessions. The Hub is an essential place to visit if you’re considering moving forward with your overseas property purchase plans.
All visitors receive a free copy of A Place in the Sun magazine and A Place in the Sun Live show guide and if that’s not enough, you can also take a screen test for the chance to appear on the next series of A Place in the Sun TV show.