From the TV to the Midlands – A Place in the Sun 2019 Live returns to the NEC Birmingham
A Place in the Sun Live 2019, the official exhibition of the hit Channel 4 television show and Europe’s largest overseas property event, will be re-visiting the NEC Birmingham between 20th-22nd September.
The three-day event in the UK’s favourite venue for shows, which has been visiting the NEC since 2016, will give attendees the opportunity to:
• GAIN valuable advice from overseas property specialists about purchasing abroad pre-Brexit
• AUDITION for a future episode of the hit TV show with our production team, Freeform Media
• MEET the current and former TV presenters – Jasmine Harman, Jonnie Irwin, Amanda Lamb and Laura Hamilton, ask them questions and pose for photographs
• HEAR real-life stories from current owners of overseas property, how they found the buying process and their personal tips on purchasing overseas
• LISTEN to informative seminars, Q&As and panel discussions designed to accommodate all types of buyers, budgets and preferred countries to buy abroad – including Spain, France, Portugal, USA, Italy and Greece, plus more
• RECEIVE a free copy of the A Place in the Sun magazine and show guide
We have teamed up with the fabulous team at A Place In The Sun and have secured FREE, yes Free Tickets for you to attend. There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can apply for.
Get your tickets click below